“A life not lived for others is not a life.”
-Demi Doula Mission Statement-
Our Mission at Demi doula is to positively impact growing families in our community by transforming pregnancy and birth into a joyous and stress free time. Through prenatal education, tangible tools and techniques, and labor and birth support we strive for Moms to be confident in their knowledge of their bodies and birth thus reducing anxiety of what labor and birth might be. It is our ultimate desire for Moms to feel acknowledged, supported, and loved during their pregnancy and birth so they can have a positive and satisfying birth memory.
-Fun, interesting, and some random facts about Demi Doula-
– Demi Doula is named after my mom. I found it only fitting to honor my mom through my work of supporting women becoming mothers…because my mom is the best ever!
– At Demi Doula you will always be greeted with a smile…I love smiling and I’ve been told it’s one of my greatest assets.
– Demi Doula is 100% Passion and 100% Professionalism. By that I mean, I studied this because it is my passion and my life’s mission to support women in labor and birth. It has never been a burden to sit down and read, study, research anything and all things pregnancy and birth to give my clients the best and most accurate information. I’m always craving to be at a birth!
– The best birthday or Christmas present anyone can give me is for a mom to go into labor!
– At Demi Doula we strive to give our clients evidence-based information. What does this mean and why is this so important? Evidence-based information is research evidence for every practice and complication and its important because with accurate information you are able to ask for individualized care.
– At Demi Doula we gladly invite moms and dads to ask all the questions, there are no stupid questions, a stupid question is only the one that is not asked.
– We love when moms invite us on baby shopping trips. On top of the fact that it can be overwhelming shopping for a baby, we like to save you a buck or two and give you the 4-1-1 on what you actually will need for pregnancy, birth, and your newborn.
– When I was a child I would binge-watch “A Baby Story.” From a very young
– A Baby Story also gave us a false reality of what labor and birth
– At Demi Doula once you sign on as a client you are treated